Our Center’s focus on women’s issues provides a sensitivity and focus on the particular issues and needs of women in today’s world. As wife, mother, daughter, friend or employee, women must often balance many roles, and must do so with grace and competence. This feat is often taxing and stressful, and impacts the relationships that are most meaningful to them.
Our Women’s Issues program, for women from adolescence to adulthood, is led by our expert staff, working together with our very special therapists. The program is designed to help you to re-gain a sense of balance and harmony, and not just manage life, but love life.
In our holistic program, we will work with you to identify the issues, provide you with tools and strategies, and implement a program to lead you to a more balanced and fulfilling experience of life, for you, your loved ones and those around you.
Topics Often Treated:
- Marriage, Relationships
- Emotional Balance
- Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Well-Being
- Women in the Workplace
- Productivity vs Procrastination
- Self-Esteem & Self-Confidence
- Feeling Whole and Fulfilled
- Hormonal Issues:
- Post-Partum Depression
- PMS & PMDD: How to successfully manage it’s physical and emotional impact
- Menopause: How to successfully manage this significant life transition
- Fertility: Helping you through this very emotional and physically taxing process
- Miscarriage: Helping you to deal with the trauma and move forward with hope
Treatment Modalities include:
- Individual Therapy & Coaching
- Marital or Relationship Counseling
- Dynamic Family Therapy
- Organizational & Time Management Training
- Yoga, Mindfulness Training & Aromatherapy
- Medication Evaluation & Management