1. How soon can you see a new patient?
-We can typically see a new patient between 24-72hrs if you can be flexible with time.
2. Do you participate in insurance?
– We do not participate in any insurance networks. However, most plans have “out of network” benefits which can reimburse an out of pocket expense up to 80%!
3. How do I know if I have out of network benefits?
-Please call the member services number on the back of your insurance card to see if you have out of network coverage on your plan.
4. How long are evaluation sessions?
-Evaluation sessions are anywhere between sixty to ninety minutes.
5. Do I have to see the therapists in your Center or can I keep my own?
-You do not need to see the therapists in our Center if you are seeing one of our other providers. However, the therapists and psychiatrists at the Center work very closely together to provide a tailored treatment plan for you. With an outside provider, it can be more difficult to collaborate and come up with the best treatment for the patient.
6. How can I schedule an online session?
– Please call the office to schedule an online session. From there, we will send you the App you will need to download in order to have access to our HIPPA compliant online services.
7. Is my online session secure?
-Absolutely! We partner with a company that offers completely HIPPA compliant video conferencing.
8. What devices can I use for online sessions?
– Any computer, smart phone or tablet will work with our online sessions.
9. Do I need a referral to make an appointment?
-No, you do not need a referral. Just call our main number and we will be happy to set you up!
10. If I come in for an evaluation am I automatically expected to take medication?
– No, of course not! Though medication may be suggested during your visit you absolutely do not have to do anything you aren’t comfortable with. We offer many services that can help every diagnosis.
Our providers are here to listen and come up with the best plan for you! So be honest with your expectations and we will do everything we can to exceed them!